Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orlando Delivery 6/17/18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! I'm also in Orlando and have a 174xx VIN pearl white that I'm awaiting delivery on. I was supposed to have it 3 weeks ago but it's been delayed because its still in the body shop for a rear bumper paint mismatch.

I'm guessing the paint looks good on yours?

Congrats! Where do they do the deliveries in Orlando - at the Eatonville store? I stopped there a few months back hoping to see a 3 in the showroom but they had none on display. They were happy to let me roam the parking lot and look at 6 or 7 parked out there.

Sorry to hear that yea no issue on mine, did they delayed it themselves to correct or did you noticed on delivery about the mismatch?

They found it on their own inspection and delayed my delivery. Gave me two choices...wait for a new VIN or wait for the body shop. I decided to wait for the body shop because they originally thought it would be quicker but it's been delay after delay each week. I almost regret not waiting for a new VIN. They're supposed to be picking up it up from the shop today and then they'll schedule me again for delivery after they do their own inspection. Not holding my breath because I've heard this story at least 3 times already but I'm crossing my fingers. They were kind enough at least to take my trade in and give me a rental at least. Pretty happy with their customer service despite the body shop being out of their control.

They found it on their own inspection and delayed my delivery. Gave me two choices...wait for a new VIN or wait for the body shop. I decided to wait for the body shop because they originally thought it would be quicker but it's been delay after delay each week. I almost regret not waiting for a new VIN. They're supposed to be picking up it up from the shop today and then they'll schedule me again for delivery after they do their own inspection. Not holding my breath because I've heard this story at least 3 times already but I'm crossing my fingers. They were kind enough at least to take my trade in and give me a rental at least. Pretty happy with their customer service despite the body shop being out of their control.

I hope everything goes well and you get it soon, was the loaner a Tesla?

Congrats! Where do they do the deliveries in Orlando - at the Eatonville store? I stopped there a few months back hoping to see a 3 in the showroom but they had none on display. They were happy to let me roam the parking lot and look at 6 or 7 parked out there.
Yes Eatonville store they said that maybe in July they would get one in display, but yea theirs a few model 3 on the parking lot

Okay yea that was nice of them, my dilemma now is exactly with the transponder for the sunpass. I called sunpass and the guy told me that the tesla needs the transponder that is mounted on the front bumber where the front plate would go, I hope I don't have to drill that thing on the model 3.