Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our 7-Year-Old Hopes His “Tesla Flat Stanley” Can Visit Every Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
No harm, no foul. We're working on his final report this weekend, but there's still time for a few late additions if they come in. Regardless, it's been a success beyond our expectation, and a fabulous outpouring of support and participation from a great group of folks. We will definitely post pics of the final project -- I think my wife is in charge of that (I hope.)

No harm, no foul. We're working on his final report this weekend, but there's still time for a few late additions if they come in. Regardless, it's been a success beyond our expectation, and a fabulous outpouring of support and participation from a great group of folks. We will definitely post pics of the final project -- I think my wife is in charge of that (I hope.)

Well, this has A+ written all over it. Good luck to you....I mean your wife (who will be helping pull it all together with your son).

Well then Woodbridge just came online, so expect that tonight... Heading over there now!

Here you go, Flat Stanley at Woodbridge!
IMG_20140502_181033.jpg
IMG_20140502_181046.jpg

Giving you two photos, since the first one doesn't really show the chargers, but does give you surroundings a bit better. The second one shows the chargers but no real surroundings for "evidence" of which site it is. Sorry all I had was on the iPad and the wonderful screen glare is kinda messing with the picture some. Also the first one has my goofy reflection in it! (Half-covered by my phone haha!)

Anyway, I am really glad I was able to get this in, just in time :)

-JonF

Flat Stanley deadline extended to tomorrow night, Monday May 5th. My wife and son will be having all the pictures printed Tuesday, so anything in by tomorrow night will be included in our son's report.

My wife also wanted me to point out that she's already re-sized and cropped all the pictures... so I can't claim that I have to do it!

We thank you very much for your help with this project!

If when your son gives this report it is not all written but he has to describe as well, a video of it would definitely make it onto the TM forum under 'owner's experience' videos. It also would show how close knit the TMC community has become. Just a thought. Good luck

Last edited:
If when your son gives this report it is not all written but he has to describe as well, a video of it would definitely make it onto the TM forum under 'owner's experience' videos. It also would show how close knit the TMC community has become. Just a thought. Good luck

Yeah, if anything deserves to get put on the main TM owner experience it would be this. Should get a blog post or something pointing out how the community got together to help your son with his Flat Stanley Project :) I mean even Tesla employees helped out with this project! Says a lot about the community and the company.

Since our son's written report on the Model S is done, we can share that. It's definitely a first grader's perspective! We're still working on his big presentation for his class next week, as we already need a Plan B! All the Flat Stanley pictures we have don't fit on the largest presentation board my wife could find. It just goes to show that the Tesla owners on this thread are very helpful, overachievers! :)

DSC04932e.jpg
DSC04935e.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome! I love how a 1st grader understands both the technology and benefits of Tesla better than most journalists and investment advisors!
;)

I think Tesla Motors would love to see this, you should tweet these two photos.