Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Outstanding LR Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for another thread.

Just wondering how many people are still waiting for any news on their LR order? Leaseplan ordered my White/Black LR on 8th Jan, and so far all I have is my RN. As of Monday, the last time I spoke to anyone at Tesla, I'm still not matched to anything.

Anyone else awaiting an LR in the, ahem, same boat?

I spoke to NHS FS about an hour ago, and apparently I'm on the list of matched cars that they received a couple of days ago. I wonder if I was matched on Tuesday when US reopened for business. Really tempted to call Tesla but if they say otherwise, I'm going to loose this nice feeling of "it's finally on its way"...

I ordered a LR Red / Black direct on Tesla site 12th Jan, got hidden VIN about 2 weeks ago, was told yesterday car is on ship for delivery to UK first week of March, for collection in Edinburgh second week on March. No idea what ship it's on. Payment via cash.

Per my signature, ordered Blue/White LR, FSD, 19" sport wheels 31/1 via lease company. Had the "welcome to Tesla" email a few days later so knew order went through.

Lease company were at the time saying that order needed to be placed before end of January for potential March delivery

Was able to get my RN from lease company a few days ago, and was disappointed to see I had not yet been VIN matched.. am fingers crossed for Glovis Captain, and see some people may be getting Vins for that ship already, even though it has not yet left.

A summary of outstanding LR order details from this thread thus far:
  • Planehazza White/Black | NHS FS / Leaseplan | Leeds. | Ordered: 08/01/20 | VIN Yes
  • Choudio Blue/Black | Cash | Heathrow | Ordered: 14/01/20 | VIN 10/02/20
  • Mark-R Black/Black | Cash with part-ex | Solihull | Ordered 26/01/20 | VIN 13/02/20
  • Markst1 White/Black Tow Bar | HP | Ordered Mid Jan | VIN ~18/02/20
  • GPDPLR Red/Black | Direct | Ordered 12/01/2020 | VIN ~06/02/2020
  • Jupiterman Blue/White FSD 19” | Octopus Lease | Heathrow | Ordered 31/01/20 | VIN No

Per my signature, ordered Blue/White LR, FSD, 19" sport wheels 31/1 via lease company. Had the "welcome to Tesla" email a few days later so knew order went through.

Lease company were at the time saying that order needed to be placed before end of January for potential March delivery

Was able to get my RN from lease company a few days ago, and was disappointed to see I had not yet been VIN matched.. am fingers crossed for Glovis Captain, and see some people may be getting Vins for that ship already, even though it has not yet left.
A summary of outstanding LR order details from this thread thus far:
  • Planehazza White/Black | NHS FS / Leaseplan | Leeds. | Ordered: 08/01/20 | VIN Yes
  • Mark-R Black/Black | Cash with part-ex | Solihull | Ordered 26/01/20 | VIN 13/02/20
  • Jupiterman Blue/White FSD 19” | Octopus Lease | Heathrow | Ordered 31/01/20 | VIN No

Thanks for that, but I'd amend my VIN to No for now. Last I heard from Tesla on Monday was officially no. I suspect "on the list of matched cars" doesn't count for much if NHS are saying it. Not insulting them, but I fail to believe LeasePlan have got VINs for all the RNs and POs, compiled a list, and forwarded it on to NHS in 24 hours. When I call Tesla later today, I completely expect to be told I'm still not matched.

When I call Tesla later today, I completely expect to be told I'm still not matched.

I'm putting off my next Tesla call until next week... fully preparing myself to be unmatched too....

updated list to include changes and deliveries (lucky speedyranger74!):

Delivered:
  • Speedyranger74 Blue / Black. PCP. Stockport. | Ordered 13/01/20 | VIN 31.01.20 | Delivery 22/02/2020

Outstanding:
  • Planehazza White/Black | NHS FS / Leaseplan | Leeds. | Ordered: 08/01/20 | VIN No

• Funny
Reactions: speedyranger74