Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owings Mills opened today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See the end of this thread for my post.

To repeat:

Owings Mills opened today (2-1-17) and it's ready for business. I was there at about 5pm to meet Russell Moore, the manager. He's a great guy. He came from a Lexus dealership near DC. I also met four other guys on the staff. Russell told me they have three techs, all transferred from Rockville.

I was also looking for the new Model S applique, which they had in stock. So I was able to walk away with it.

For now they're only going to be open from 8-5 weekdays, with no Saturday hours. But that will change as they do more business.

If you want attention and quick responses to your inquiries and requests, Russell's the man and you should make Owings Mills your service center. Stop by if you can and say hello. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Just did the math and despite almost never driving out that way, Owings Mills is WAY closer to me than Rockville. In the two times I was at Rockville (Seatbelt check and 25k maintenance) I was very happy with the service I received.

Looking forward to greeting the Owings Mills crew when I go for the 37.5k maintenance soon.

Hopefully they'll add Saturdays by then :)

Just did the math and despite almost never driving out that way, Owings Mills is WAY closer to me than Rockville. In the two times I was at Rockville (Seatbelt check and 25k maintenance) I was very happy with the service I received.

Looking forward to greeting the Owings Mills crew when I go for the 37.5k maintenance soon.

Hopefully they'll add Saturdays by then :)

It's much closer for me: 9 miles versus more than 50.