Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners Manual disappears from MyTesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All of the 'general' documents I had also are gone. I believe there was an UMC manual as well as the Owners Manual for the X. I downloaded them all, so, no loss, but interesting.

All that's left are the ones I uploaded (DL, Insurance) and my order docs (MVPA, etc.).

Interesting that you guys noticed this. The other day I went to look up something and had to go to the one I had downloaded awhile back to my phone as well. The manual is still on the car, used it in fact yesterday for something, but occasionally I will be out of the car and want to access it. Wonder if with all the updates if they aren't preparing to put up a revised manual. We've taken screen shots of the updates our car has done but always thought it would be nice to just have an updated manual.

Glad we also saved off our other documents as well.

Interesting that you guys noticed this. The other day I went to look up something and had to go to the one I had downloaded awhile back to my phone as well. The manual is still on the car, used it in fact yesterday for something, but occasionally I will be out of the car and want to access it. Wonder if with all the updates if they aren't preparing to put up a revised manual. We've taken screen shots of the updates our car has done but always thought it would be nice to just have an updated manual.

Glad we also saved off our other documents as well.
Definitely good to load cloud documents elsewhere, like your own cloud (Dropbox, etc.)!

The current online PDF manual is still where it always was (here's the X version) :

https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/model_x_owners_manual_north_america_en.pdf

So, it's weird that 'our' copy evaporated...

I have been checking the Documents section of MyTesla frequently looking for for the extended service agreement I purchased on on Tuesday.
It appears that it has repopulated with all the documents that we’re previously missing (Owner’s Manuals...). So, this occurred either today or yesterday.

Screen Shot as of Today:

D01E0D54-211C-4748-B1F4-D60E7EC5B104.jpeg