TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P100D rear seat photos.

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Scothawk, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

I'm upgrading this week from P85D to P100D.

I've been looking everywhere for rear seat photos showing cup holders. (Trivial I know!)

Anyone have photos or links?

Thank you in advance!

2. number12

number12 Active Member

$75k or $150k car both will have same rear cup holders

3. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

#3 Ulmo, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    They are here on TMC. If you can't find them, I can go back and snap a photo of them in my 60.

Wow. Google Images has none. I'll go take a photo.

Rear cup holders in Tesla Model S 60D built in November 2016 VIN 166xxx:

IMG_9890.jpg IMG_9891.jpg IMG_9892.jpg

If you touch them by accident, they open up, and if you want them open, they are a chore to get open. They look better and probably last longer than the ones in my old MBZ.

I don't think my car has the flop down armrest cup holders. I'd have noticed every time I flopped down the back seat backs to get at the trunk.

My car is due for a washing. I have cloth seats. As another poster said, I think the 60 and the P100DL have the same rear cupholder. You'll probably get spiffier seats, though. I do have Premium Upgrade Packages, because that's the only way they bundle HEPA filter which I wanted, so my car is a weird mixture of cheap and nice.

4. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

Hey thanks so much. I was just trying to figure out where they were! I appreciate your help!! :)

Now go vacuum that back seat floor. Lol.

5. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

Yes, when it warms up tomorrow midday. I don't want to get too attached. It's just a car. I don't understand how it got so dirty so fast though.