TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P100D rear seat photos.

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Scothawk, Dec 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

I'm upgrading this week from P85D to P100D.

I've been looking everywhere for rear seat photos showing cup holders. (Trivial I know!)

Anyone have photos or links?

Thank you in advance!

2. number12

number12 Supporting Member

$75k or $150k car both will have same rear cup holders

3. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

#3 Ulmo, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    They are here on TMC. If you can't find them, I can go back and snap a photo of them in my 60.

Wow. Google Images has none. I'll go take a photo.

Rear cup holders in Tesla Model S 60D built in November 2016 VIN 166xxx:

IMG_9890.jpg IMG_9891.jpg IMG_9892.jpg

If you touch them by accident, they open up, and if you want them open, they are a chore to get open. They look better and probably last longer than the ones in my old MBZ.

I don't think my car has the flop down armrest cup holders. I'd have noticed every time I flopped down the back seat backs to get at the trunk.

My car is due for a washing. I have cloth seats. As another poster said, I think the 60 and the P100DL have the same rear cupholder. You'll probably get spiffier seats, though. I do have Premium Upgrade Packages, because that's the only way they bundle HEPA filter which I wanted, so my car is a weird mixture of cheap and nice.

4. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

Hey thanks so much. I was just trying to figure out where they were! I appreciate your help!! :)

Now go vacuum that back seat floor. Lol.

5. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

Yes, when it warms up tomorrow midday. I don't want to get too attached. It's just a car. I don't understand how it got so dirty so fast though.