Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100DL - 2 Different Rear Wheel Sizes !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's an iteration of the original design, usually an improvement, sometimes a cost improvement, not necessarily an improvement for us, the user. My T1 tires are lasting longer than the original T0's but that's probably because I got an alignment when the T1's went on and the factory alignment was completely bonkers bad

Yes, and that is why I am pretty sure "T0" signifies 'Tesla Zero' and not 'Tesla Original,' as some people claim.

I got some of those T1 tires (with improved? foam) from Tesla a few months ago. It is like when Tesla part numbers change from _________-A to _________-B, and then _________-C. (Or when firmware number designations change to indicate modifications.) The number is indicating an update, but not a complete overhaul, to an original product.

I've seen photos of Continental tires for Mercedes and Porsche where they do the same thing.
Also, there are lots of people on here discovering cars can be interesting for the very first time, it's been fun to watch threads like this one where it's like OHHHH those numbers/letters are actually meaningful! lol welcome to the car nerd party we have beer

You are welcome. I don't know about others, but I am really liking the back side of the Slipstream wheels (even more than the street-side). Looks cool. Too bad we can't mount the rear wheels (powder-coated and with hub cover) with that side facing the street. (Ha, ha.)
I thought the same thing! It reminds me of the American Racing wheels I had on my '76 Camaro when I was 17.

Reactions: tps5352