Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It does seem like the site changed... At least from mobile point of view. What is it that updated for you guys? Mine has this "prepare for delivery" information thing.. But that's it. Edit button still present

View attachment 326467
I think they just streamlined the web interface. I don't think the Prepare for Delivery means anything. I got the same screen. No sign of progressing to the next step for me yet. I won't be in the first batch of black seats more than likely, but I should be in the first few batches of black seats.

Supposedly, the "Edit Design" will disappear if you choose Cash or if you have the option, you enter all of your loan information as @Big Ern can now do. A disappearing Edit Design button just means they have all of the information they need from you, nothing more. If @Big Ern can enter his loan information, then that is the next step. Progress!!!

Yeah I've got this new screen:
m32.png

But, my edit link trick still works, so I don't think there is any real movement. Interesting that we get an appointment before we get a VIN. I guess that's how its been going lately.

Interesting that we get an appointment before we get a VIN. I guess that's how its been going lately.

Perhaps the idea here since they're making so many cars and trying to distribute them as such they're trying to schedule deliveries first to gauge demand at that delivery location then they assign the vehicles+VIN to that delivery, rather than here is your car and then trying to get it to you. Kind of a chicken and egg thing but seems like with 200 of the same car it's probably easier to see who's available first to pick up the car and then give them a VIN going there rather than try and change the direction of a VIN already going somewhere else?