Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I certainly hope there are thousands of P3D+ owners getting cars with black interior delivered and just haven't noticed this thread. They are having too much fun driving and could now care less about the internet.

Otherwise, If there has only been one Canadian car as reported, this is a disappointing week.

Last edited:
No sweat -- just explaining why it didn't show up. It actually still didn't show up until I adjusted my query to allow people who had a VINdate but no VIN; yours now appears, and so does @ccutrer. Still no joy for the P+ with black crowd.

pubchart

@lairdb,

PLEASE.....PLEASE put 1 little RED (20”/Black) cube on your diagram! Just One.....that’s all I’m asking.:( I BEG you! Lol

Ski

I certainly hope there are thousands of P3D+ owners getting cars with black interior delivered and just haven't noticed this thread. They are having too much fun driving and could now care less about the internet.

Otherwise, If there has only been one Canadian car as reported, this is a disappointing week.

This. Thanks for making me laugh during this wait....

Looks like nothing this week again :(
I was at the Salt Lake City Supercharger / Showroom and there were roughly ~40 Model 3's stacked up for delivery!
I counted 4.... 4 Midnight Silver Performance 3s with white seats.... :(

At least 10 performance model 3s there today.

mp31.jpg
mp32.jpg
mp33.jpg

Why no BLACK SEATS?????

• Informative
Reactions: sandkkoenig
Tracker is showing two VINs today!
Unfortunately these are not real..... Tesla has taken so long that the tracker erroneously assumes they were assigned a VIN and didn't update the spreadsheet. See the adjacent cell on the main tab.

It says:

Because no VIN date was entered, a date was automatically calculated 84 days after configuration. If you have a VIN date, click 'Edit' next to your username to add it. If you don't have a VIN date, click 'Edit' next to your username and submit the form with or without any changes. The new timestamp will postpone the calculated VIN date for another 10 days. Thanks

Unfortunately these are not real..... Tesla has taken so long that the tracker erroneously assumes they were assigned a VIN and didn't update the spreadsheet. See the adjacent cell on the main tab.

It says:

Because no VIN date was entered, a date was automatically calculated 84 days after configuration. If you have a VIN date, click 'Edit' next to your username to add it. If you don't have a VIN date, click 'Edit' next to your username and submit the form with or without any changes. The new timestamp will postpone the calculated VIN date for another 10 days. Thanks

Troys got a default # of days and it trips that. It was 76 I believe and then afew “fake VIN”assignments showed up. I queried and he had to update the “trigger”.....maybe it’s 84 now. Can @Troy chime in on this again?

Ski

• Informative
Reactions: Troy
Of course, thinking I'd get my P3D+ sooner... not predicting the black interior would be the last config they'd make. I have a trip coming up in late August and it's looking like my delivery window will be while I'm away meaning I'll have to give up the car and wait yet again :eek:

Note: I did not get any VIN or ISA contact... just predicting what will likely happen.

Of course, thinking I'd get my P3D+ sooner... not predicting the black interior would be the last config they'd make. I have a trip coming up in late August and it's looking like my delivery window will be while I'm away meaning I'll have to give up the car and wait yet again :eek:

Note: I did not get any VIN or ISA contact... just predicting what will likely happen.

that sucks. i’m worried about exaclty the same thing. i know people getting awd already let alone my two friends that are getting their white P!
frustrating. just make the damn black seats already for gods sake :)

Last edited:
that sucks. i’m worries about exaclty the same thing. i know people getting awd already let alone my two friends that are getting their white P!
frustrating. just make the damn black seats already for gods sake :)

I would bet money on a before August 31st delivery for P3 with black interior.

Hang on tight. You will get a call like I did -
“Oh your car arrived yesterday and not in two months like the online estimator said. Want it tomorrow?”

I would bet money on a before August 31st delivery for P3 with black interior.

Hang on tight. You will get a call like I did -
“Oh your car arrived yesterday and not in two months like the online estimator said. Want it tomorrow?”

congrats!!
my buddy picked up his space grey P with white yesterday. he got everything except FSD

out other friend picks up his blue with white loaded tomorrow, AND his wife’s AWD!

i think i may tag along - exciting stuff!

Reactions: MXWing