Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@CrazyCoconut I'll have your twin car in Houston. I hope this is our week to get some movement. I reserved and ordered before you so I'm very curious who is going to get movement first.

Model 3 Performance | Pearl White | Premium Black Interior | Performance Upgrade Pkg | EAP/FSD | Status: Reserved 04/01/2016. Ordered 06/27/2018. Awaiting Anything.

Reactions: CrazyCoconut
@CrazyCoconut I'll have your twin car in Houston. I hope this is our week to get some movement. I reserved and ordered before you so I'm very curious who is going to get movement first.

Model 3 Performance | Pearl White | Premium Black Interior | Performance Upgrade Pkg | EAP/FSD | Status: Reserved 04/01/2016. Ordered 06/27/2018. Awaiting Anything.
Let's hope for movement very soon! :)

We all have the same configuration... I bet we should all start seeing movement soon! I'm going to guess it's because my close proximity to the factory is why it's accelerated here.
Agreed. Also some of the delay comes from Texas' archaic dealership laws (and lobbying from the dealers) that makes it illegal for Tesla to sell directly to consumers in TX. So we basically have to "buy in CA" then transfer the registration to TX. That means the car must be fully paid for before Tesla will even ship it out to TX.

No, I reserved back in 2016 but cancelled it because it was taking so long. My new order had a different reservation number. I just got a text from a friend who ordered the AWD model in MSM and he's taking delivery 29th from the Rocklin Service Center.
Whoa something is seriously wrong with Tesla filling these orders. I reserved on first day online, ordered on 6/30, existing owner in CA yet I have no progress on my white/black P3D+.

Ok, what does it mean when your “View Design Details is Blue” It was black before.

B9B148BE-E33D-4204-9735-1290F92A7CA7.jpeg