Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was definitely able to edit earlier this week. Tried the edit page again today and it just went back to my normal page. I haven’t had the edit button ever since I switched to no trade-in (was already cash). Just now I called Tesla to ask about my account and I was told I have been assigned a DSA and VIN, though she wouldn’t let me know what the number actually was. Hoping to get a call tomorrow and that my delivery doesn’t get scheduled for when I’m out of the country!
Good news! I am the same configuration and one of the first people to register on Mar 31 as a non-owner. Let's hope we both get a call this week, although I don't trust my luck so much.

Reactions: ghostbusta
I just had a call from my local store, Dadeland Miami, offering me a test drive of a P3D+ prior to delivery of mine. I was excited until I found they had no idea when mine would actually be delivered.

Yes, have decided to go with a white interior for the M3. The more I saw pictures/video and finally in person, I am wanting something different. Will still have Black in my MS.

Awesome! I'm still on the fence, and I've looked at every picture I could find, I've seen it in person multiple times, etc. I wear blue jeans exclusively, so that's one of my biggest reservations. Additionally, we really don't know how the white will age over time (5+ years).

-Shane

Awesome! I'm still on the fence, and I've looked at every picture I could find, I've seen it in person multiple times, etc. I wear blue jeans exclusively, so that's one of my biggest reservations. Additionally, we really don't know how the white will age over time (5+ years).

-Shane

I had an Inventory X that only had 2500 miles on it when I bought it and it had stains that would not go away. Granted they were not that bad and Tesla did what they could but you could still see them. The white looks really cool but over a long period I doubt they will hold up without a ton of maintenance. I would go with black, no reason to "hope for the best" and if they do stain that will hurt the price on resale.

so only two people got their VINs so far?
nick 8/28
some other dude 9/4

anyone else since saturday get contacted?
again - P with P upgrades and black int only
thanks!
Looks like 4 people:

pubchart