Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my delivery confirmation VIN 729xx delivery the week of Sept. 17th.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 20’’ Performance Wheels
  • Performance Brakes
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Performance Pedals
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot
Since early 2013, I have owned a 85, presently own a P90D and was on line early on 3/31 to place my deposit for the Model 3.
When did you place your order?

I Turo'd a RWD Model 3 this past weekend while traveling for a wedding. Was an awesome experience renting a near identical car (minus the extra motor + battery). I'm even more excited for the white on black configuration (which I was so fortunate to rent). This was my first time ever driving an EV, and I'm a convert— one foot driving is the best. I currently drive a moderately modified turbo hatch that's faster than a P3D in the 1/4 mile) and I was impressed by amount of usable power on the standard RWD.

I got to experience some rookie Tesla driver mistakes like not backing up far enough at a supercharger, not realizing how quiet the turn signal indicators are (I left them on a few times), how not to close the frunk, etc.

Ordered July 15 w/o reservation, White P3D+ Black Interior, EAP/FSD. Sales advisor reached out today to schedule home delivery for next week.

I am surprised they do home delivery in the Bay Area. Was that an option on the delivery selection or did you request it separately? I just picked Fremont, thinking that would be the easiest for them to do ( so hopefully quickest). I have the same config as you on order but later in July.

Are you doing your own PPF then? Entire car? I'm trying to find a shop in Houston to do mine. I don't think I would enjoy doing something like that myself.

Still waiting on my IDA to reply to me.
I'm doing the easy parts myself to save some dough: headlights, foglights, A-pillars, all 4 doors, rockers, rear luggage area, and center console. I'm having my installer do the more difficult bits: bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, and ceramic coating.

Is it weird that I refresh this thread all day long? I'm way down the list but I like seeing my place getting one step closer with each one of your VIN posts :D
Not weird at all... Is it healthy? probably not... I have trouble focusing on anything else, pay way too much attention to the Tesla stock and forum and reddit thread. Once I actually have the car; I think I will suffer some sort of weird postpartum depression.

On the plus side, In the past 2 years my personal spending has been cut dramatically. "Nope... gotta save for the car" any time a spending opportunity arose.

Also... no word on VIN yet, I can still edit... FML