Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my P3D+ today from Rocklin! The process was so quick, it was literally less than 2 minutes for the actual paperwork. Only issue is the rear bumper doesn't appear to be properly aligned, like the sides are slightly popped out... I was not going to reject the car for that, so I'll just it adjusted once the spoiler/badge come in. Hopefully you all get yours soon! It's one beautiful car!View attachment 333258

Looks great! I picked this up in San Diego today as well. I had two small nit-picky alignments that I’ll take care of on a visit down the road. Paint was flawless, as well as the interior. No freeway wind noise either. August build. I don’t want to stop driving this thing...:D

Attachments

• 7BBF6B6D-1B69-4CBC-9370-B5BAB083AD06.jpeg
    7BBF6B6D-1B69-4CBC-9370-B5BAB083AD06.jpeg
    515.9 KB · Views: 81
  • D79594F6-5A0E-42CB-BD9E-C49FC7250C2B.jpeg
    D79594F6-5A0E-42CB-BD9E-C49FC7250C2B.jpeg
    465.6 KB · Views: 68
It’s finally here! 8am appt this morning - huge difference! They were still driving out all the delivery cars into the parking lot. Once I checked in the guy took me to my car and so while waiting for the advisor to come with the paperwork I looked over the car. Just some small trim issues that they fixed quickly and paperwork took 5 mins. Finally the experience that I thought I was going to have yesterday!

I highly recommend taking delivery at the earliest available AM slot - 8am preferred. That’s before the mass crowds gets in and it’s like the airlines, if there’s delays in the AM, it compounds and pushes into afternoon appts. For example if people have issues or just someone that asks a lot of questions or has a trade in, etc.

Btw I counted 18 cars around me this AM. 2 were Model S and 2 we’re Model Xs. Rest we’re all M3s, 4 were P3Ds....just thought it was interesting

• Informative
Reactions: Jedi2155
All of these delivery posts have inspired me to call again. Automated system says hold time is 20 minutes, but I ended up waiting close to 40. BIG NEWS: I was told I now have a VIN! Of course, the rep refuses to give it to me :mad: So I guess I will have to wait for my advisor to contact me or for the VIN to post on my online account. Looks like slow and steady progress!

All of these delivery posts have inspired me to call again. Automated system says hold time is 20 minutes, but I ended up waiting close to 40. BIG NEWS: I was told I now have a VIN! Of course, the rep refuses to give it to me :mad: So I guess I will have to wait for my advisor to contact me or for the VIN to post on my online account. Looks like slow and steady progress!
Congrats Finally! I got my 2nd VIN also and hopeful you would too. Mine was just built Friday and #82,500. Curious what yours will be in comparison

• Love
Reactions: CrazyCoconut
It’s finally here! 8am appt this morning - huge difference! They were still driving out all the delivery cars into the parking lot. Once I checked in the guy took me to my car and so while waiting for the advisor to come with the paperwork I looked over the car. Just some small trim issues that they fixed quickly and paperwork took 5 mins. Finally the experience that I thought I was going to have yesterday!

I highly recommend taking delivery at the earliest available AM slot - 8am preferred. That’s before the mass crowds gets in and it’s like the airlines, if there’s delays in the AM, it compounds and pushes into afternoon appts. For example if people have issues or just someone that asks a lot of questions or has a trade in, etc.

Btw I counted 18 cars around me this AM. 2 were Model S and 2 we’re Model Xs. Rest we’re all M3s, 4 were P3Ds....just thought it was interesting
Am I supposed that be in there ?!

Anyone in OC (near Irvine (home) or HB (work)) that would be willing to meet me with their P3D+? I had to delay my delivery because of scheduling issues, and would really like to get a closer look at the car and get a first hand review/impressions. I’m coming from a MS and still a bit on the fence b/w this and a new MS. I’ll buy you a beer or get you 50% off some of the biggest surf and snow brands - or both if it’s pearl white :D.

Those of you who have been paying attention probably noticed that Tesla has only been delivering:

- P3D black interior w/o Performance Upgrade package and
- P3D white interior w/ Performance Upgrade package

If anyone's P3D black interior w/ Performance Upgrade package is getting VIN or new updates or Edit button gone, please share!

For other configs, please find your corresponding thread ;)

Picked up my Midnight Silver Metallic P3D Plus with black interior yesterday in Marina Del Rey after only a 30 day wait. The car is amazing and delivered in perfect condition. Already in getting Full Front Clear Bra, wheels satin black powder coat, chrome delete, and tint on all windows. Can't wait till I get her back Thursday!

Attachments

• 20180908_120316.jpg
    20180908_120316.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 48
Anyone in OC (near Irvine (home) or HB (work)) that would be willing to meet me with their P3D+? I had to delay my delivery because of scheduling issues, and would really like to get a closer look at the car and get a first hand review/impressions. I’m coming from a MS and still a bit on the fence b/w this and a new MS. I’ll buy you a beer or get you 50% off some of the biggest surf and snow brands - or both if it’s pearl white :D.
I am picking up my PSD+ on Thursday from the shop in the OC where it is getting some cosmetic upgrades. Happy to show it to you!