Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually feel slightly stuck also, because at the moment (at least for me) the "account" page of the website is broken. So I get emails telling me I should fill in drivers license information and so on, but the website doesn't actually let me do so. The feeling of stuckness is not great, of course it doesn't actually matter, I'm sure that sort of thing can be resolved almost instantly... once the car is available... in a completely unknown amount of time :)

Well, here I am: now the oldest Perf Red/Black/20 configuration with no news at all. Even still have my edit link.

Sigh.

g8NrK1g.png
Have you tried calling, in case something weird is going on with your account?

Just got the call from Tesla delivery team. The earliest available pickup is 9/28 Friday and I set up for 9/30 at night. Didn’t know they open on Sunday and til that late. Sunday wasn’t an option for my X few months ago. I guess if there was any issue with the car they wouldn’t be able to fix it on the spot.

I ordered red/blk interior p3d+ and live in CA with zero contact since June 28 so I think its all up to luck..kind of sucks to be at the back of the line and new orders only need to wait a month or so but it is what it is, hope they have that delivery event in socal..

I had a phone call with Costa Mesa on Friday. Last I heard there was a Red/Black P3D- that they tried to offer me but I declined since I was set on Blue. There's an incoming Blue P3D+ that I'm considering.

My edit button went away the day after, so you must be in a state that isnt Ca.

Nope, am in CA. Did you select all-cash? It has appeared from other reports that selecting all-cash (vs. outside-financing) will make your edit button disappear, but that that's not meaningful.

Have you tried calling, in case something weird is going on with your account?

I've mostly resisted that -- I called once (28 Aug at 0916 Pacific; noted here just so I don't have to find it again) and the call-center person indicated nothing was wrong. I see people talking about calling every day and multiple times, and that seems wasteful and discourteous.

Nope, am in CA. Did you select all-cash? It has appeared from other reports that selecting all-cash (vs. outside-financing) will make your edit button disappear, but that that's not meaningful.

I've mostly resisted that -- I called once (28 Aug at 0916 Pacific; noted here just so I don't have to find it again) and the call-center person indicated nothing was wrong. I see people talking about calling every day and multiple times, and that seems wasteful and discourteous.
Agreed. I think it's OK to call once a week though, especially this late in the game for you.

So I just have this:
Code:
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.
How long does it take for the MVPA to change so I know the exact amount I'll need to bring?

Last edited: