Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85+ but with du all Motors and AP1.. rare?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perfect car sold yesterday just scared the 85D we have will feel slow. p85D but all bringing 90s. found 1 for 81k just doesn't have Pana which is a must have for the wife.

I read the p85 (not D) is 50hp more than 85D. I want to feel giddy driven

Perfect car sold yesterday just scared the 85D we have will feel slow. p85D but all bringing 90s. found 1 for 81k just doesn't have Pana which is a must have for the wife.

I read the p85 (not D) is 50hp more than 85D. I want to feel giddy driven
There is no such thing as a Tesla that feels "slow", the P85 has approximately the same 0-60 time as the 85D, and at just a hair over 4 seconds is a very respectable time. Additionally as all EVs have instant torque from zero, it FEELS even faster than the numbers would indicate compared to any internal combustion car.

I wouldn't worry about any car feeling slow. Some just aren't in the million dollar supercar territory.

• Funny
Reactions: davidc18
Sorry for all the ??? just a big decision for us...

My TT Vette would be low 3s if it had traction. I need different wheel tire setup. but it's over 600tw to the wheels at 3400rpm. very scary haha

Just want to get the right car.

The CPO 2015 85D AP1 14k miles seems like a good deal at 69k. just want to make sure it's right about 4s for fun reasons. We will change the headliner to black Alcantara so thatsorry no biggie.