Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90D_ at Lawrence last night! Ludicrous hits Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this car was for customer delivery or for a test drive car, but it looked like it had been dropped off recently, but not prepped yet.
20150906_182428.jpg
20150906_182638.jpg

I took delivery of my P90DL this past Friday in Vancouver.

This is my car ... I pick it up tomorrow .. I know because the serial number. It is Midnight Silver Metallic (at least that is what I selected.) I was away last week so I could not pick it up until tomorrow. The duel chargers were to be put in as I ordered it a few weeks ago. I also ordered the 19" Turbine Winter tires. My 2013 Model S 85 I sold for 62K and are doing a convenience trade so I get the benefit of the tax. Thx for the pix its my first view!

This is my car ... I pick it up tomorrow .. I know because the serial number. It is Midnight Silver Metallic (at least that is what I selected.) I was away last week so I could not pick it up until tomorrow. The duel chargers were to be put in as I ordered it a few weeks ago. I also ordered the 19" Turbine Winter tires. My 2013 Model S 85 I sold for 62K and are doing a convenience trade so I get the benefit of the tax. Thx for the pix its my first view!

Is it the red one that they are now selling? Or have you not yet given it to them?