TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

PA: Whitehall ( Allentown) Superchargers Updates

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by jrreno, May 2, 2014.

1. madodel

madodel X at the end of a rainbow

Not yet but my DS called yesterday that it is in Springfield. Also Saturday and Sunday I have something to do in the afternoon. What day and time in case I get the X before the weekend?

2. Half Dollar Bill

Half Dollar Bill Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant, innkeeper

Well, 55's revision said noon on Sunday at Red Robin for the meet-up. That's originally what I was polling the thread about.
    BUT, if you get the X before the weekend and are offering to show it to lowly S owners near-by because you'll miss the meet due to your filled weekend schedule, well then I'd make the time on Friday to track you down :)

3. EVSteve

EVSteve 110% Solar Powered

Everyone is getting together Sunday the 31st at noon? How many people are coming? I'm just up the road.

4. GlmnAlyAirCar

GlmnAlyAirCar Active Member

Was hoping to make it, but have a family commitment. I guess I'll have to wait for king of Prussia for a meet up. [emoji848]

5. PhillyGal

PhillyGal Member

Assuming it's still happening I'm going to come, barring anything crazy happening at a party I'm hosting the night before.

6. djinn1

djinn1 Member

I am planning to come - about 90 miles. First supercharger party. Who-hoo! Will take fries with that order.

7. 55 Sux

55 Sux Member

We are planning to come. Hope there is a good turn out. A model X would be awesome... :biggrin:

8. Syd

Syd Member

I plan to be there.

9. madodel

I won't have my Sig X until maybe next week. I had hoped for this weekend, but they are doing a few updates for the seats and the doors to fix new found problems with earlier Sigs.

10. PhillyGal

PhillyGal Member

Coming anyway? I hope.

11. Half Dollar Bill

Half Dollar Bill Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant, innkeeper

I'd suggest that the first person there reserve a table or two for about 10-12 people. I can stop by the office supply store on Sat and see about getting some kind of tape for a ribbon cutting ceremony, albeit just a little late.

12. madodel

I have an event I am running at 2pm, not enough time to get back from Allentown. If I had the X I would have come early so I could get back in time but not going to happen this weekend.

13. 55 Sux

55 Sux Member

I will call Red Robin today and tell them to expect a group of 12 or so. I figure we will hang outside starting a little before noon.
    By 12:30 we will have had enough of looking around the cars in the cold and most people will have assembled by then.
    Hopefully we can get a few tables together in a quiet corner of the restaurant and talk and hang for a while.

14. DFibRL8R

DFibRL8R Active Member

I'll be rolling through on a return to Virginia between 12:30 and 1:00, will plan to stop for lunch at Red Robin and crash the party

15. 55 Sux

55 Sux Member

16. GlmnAlyAirCar

GlmnAlyAirCar Active Member

Nice! Wish I could have made it!

17. Syd

Syd Member

#537 Syd, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Ok, Tesla, it was all filled and we had a waiting queue. Here is our ribbon cutting from the meet and greet.

Now we need Harrisburg to handle the overflow!

We had about 24 attendees in total from as far as Virginia and Connecticut. A great success and we need more of these.

More pictures from the meet-up:

AllFull.jpg
    AllFull2.jpg
    NeedHarrisburg.jpg

18. RLTINS

RLTINS New Member

Nice event, sorry I missed it. Just happened to see all the cars in the parking lot.
    2015 85D Blue

19. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

Stopped by here this past weekend. It's a great location, right off the highway. There are also a ton of food choices there, a Red Robin is right next to it, but there is also a sub shop, Japanese place, Jamba Juice, Wendies and a Moes. I think I might be missing one or two as well.

A little tricky to get into, you've got to make almost a uturn down the road infront of the red robin, but it wasn't a big deal.

20. rickrickrick

rickrickrick Member

IMG_20180526_113855978_HDR.jpg Almost a full house this morning with Model 3, X, and S in attendance! NY, NJ, VA, MD, and PA license plates.

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1