Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint-less Dent repair on quarter panel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla collision center quoted me a pretty high price for this dent. Do you think this can be PDR? What do you think estimated cost might be around?

Attachments

• IMG_2474.jpeg
    IMG_2474.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 41
Had similar size, little larger, on crease line just fwd of charging post fixed paintless. $150.
The cost for this varies only by how hungry the repair service is. Worth it to check with a couple. some will estimate just off that photo emailed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leeclanual
A good place to get a good PDR referral is from a local reputable PPF installer. Before getting PPF installed, most people want to get their car's paint as near perfect as possible. So a reputable PPF shop will frequently use PDR to fix a car's paint before they install PPF.

I needed a PDR person and I got a great referral from the shop that installed my Xpel PPF.

Reactions: advocate8
Called a few places and lowest quote I got was $275. They were skeptical of fixing it due to the paint crack.
Also update from Tesla collision center is that they recommend to fix the cracked paint since quarter panel is made of metal and will rust, causing more expenses in the future, so it looks like it’s more than just a dent 🥲

Last edited: