Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Protection in Louisville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a place in Louisville that does Xpel, but I am not sold on the $3k+ for a wrap on my car. I would prefer one of the long lasting wax/protective coatings (like Opti-coat Pro or CQuartz). The manufacturer's sites for both of those products do not list any approved detailers in Louisville for their product. I found one slightly shady looking detailer that claims they are CQuartz certified, but I'm not sure I trust them.

Are there other products that are just as good as the two listed? If so, does anybody know of a reputable detailer approved to apply them?

I found a place in Louisville that does Xpel, but I am not sold on the $3k+ for a wrap on my car. I would prefer one of the long lasting wax/protective coatings (like Opti-coat Pro or CQuartz). The manufacturer's sites for both of those products do not list any approved detailers in Louisville for their product. I found one slightly shady looking detailer that claims they are CQuartz certified, but I'm not sure I trust them.

Are there other products that are just as good as the two listed? If so, does anybody know of a reputable detailer approved to apply them?

Ceramic Coatings are great to help keep your car clean, ease of washing, but the downside is that they will not help protect against rock chips and impacts like paint protection film (aka clear bra) will. We have a few XPEL installers in Louisville, some of our installers offer coating services, you may want to reach out to them as well, to see if they have a preferred vendor. XPEL Louisville