Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Panel (mis)alignment and/or gap getting worse?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am truly sorry that you are having great difficulty getting what should be relatively simple problems fixed on your car :mad:, and I sincerely hope that your next visit to a service center is totally different (in a good way) from all the prior ones.:)

I am also hoping that you can help us understand a couple of engineering related items given your experience.

1) Most people would consider the cooling system to be part of an ICE vehicle. When one starts driving in sub-zero temperatures (especially with heavy loads on the engine such as significant acceleration, for example) what happens to the temperature of the coolant over a 5-10 minute period? :oops:

2) Similarly, ICE vehicles have an exhaust system starting at the manifold, going through the catalyst and the muffler and out the exhaust. What happens to the temperature of those components in the same situation? :oops:
Sorry for not answering your specific questions - I fractured my wrist in 3 places over the weekend and am a one-handed scatter brain until I recover from surgery Thursday to install a bionic replacement. Hope I was able to answer your questions or at least provide helpful insight.