Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park animation. So dumb

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not something im losing sleep over. Just a preference. I prefer it the way it was before this update. Our habits and routines are not all the same.
I’m sorry I just don’t understand why this would even be mentioned unless ur racing to push the charge door button as FAST as humanly possible. It’s not even a slow animation lol. On top of that, there are so many other ways to open the charge port door.

I’m sorry I just don’t understand why this would even be mentioned unless ur racing to push the charge door button as FAST as humanly possible. It’s not even a slow animation lol. On top of that, there are so many other ways to open the charge port door.

Lets just agree that you do not understand. It is not just the charge port door. Had this happen to me just yesterday waiting on the stupid animation so I can pop the trunk for someone. Is it the end of the world? Nope. It is just one of those things. The animation is unnecessary to me, others like it and that is fine. We are entitled to our opinions.

Reactions: T Slaw