Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Passenger (Right) Side Roadster Headlight - Excellent Condition - No Peeling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My driver side halogen headlight was peeling badly and Tesla no longer sells the halogen headlight assemblies, so I upgraded my car to the HID assemblies that Tesla sells for $3k. The peeling driver side headlight went in the trash, but I have this passenger side headlight available. Given that they are no longer available, I'm assuming there must be someone here on the forum who could get some use out of this thing.

It's in excellent condition with just some very light scratches and marks from normal use. No peeling at all, so I'd recommend putting some protection film on to prevent any future peeling from starting.

$350 including shipping to anywhere in the US.

IMG_3548.JPG IMG_3549.JPG IMG_3550.JPG IMG_3551.JPG

Bumping this since it's been over a year, and I'm sure someone can make good use of this headlight. They're pretty much impossible to come by anymore, since Tesla will only sell you the $3,000 upgraded HID headlight housings. I'm flexible on price - just want to see this go to someone who can use it, vs. into a landfill.