Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCH monthly payment in app different to that when ordered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just ordered a Model Y Long Range, the monthly price for PCH was showing as £499 but when I've gone in to the app to complete the order it's showing as over £800 per month.

Has anybody else had this issue?

Thanks

Come out of that and try again. First time round I had similar (trying to get me to lease 2 perhaps lol)
The numbers still won’t match £499 exactly, but it works out in the end once the £200 deposit is refunded. This is with Lex.

I've just ordered a Model Y Long Range, the monthly price for PCH was showing as £499 but when I've gone in to the app to complete the order it's showing as over £800 per month.

Has anybody else had this issue?

Thanks
Same exact issue, but with a 3. Went into showroom after “ghosted” from initial person that was assisting me via email. No one seems to know what’s going on, & yet to find anyone who can help!

Same exact issue, but with a 3. Went into showroom after “ghosted” from initial person that was assisting me via email. No one seems to know what’s going on, & yet to find anyone who can help!
Had the same issue and phoned tesla, advised that they needed to change the finance provider to lex autolease at there end and the correct price came up when i went to do the application again - hope this helps and you get it sorted. I did order from inventory though, Frustrating non the less

Reactions: Enips2244!!
May I ask what number you’ve contacted? I cannot seem to speak with anyone online. I go to the showrooms in person, yet have been told completely contrary information each time. This is my first time leasing, so I’m of the thought that’s why most of these individuals in the showrooms have little knowledge & definitely don’t have the ability to help with applications. Kinda sucks, because we’ve owned 2 other Teslas & had a great experience each time.

May I ask what number you’ve contacted? I cannot seem to speak with anyone online. I go to the showrooms in person, yet have been told completely contrary information each time. This is my first time leasing, so I’m of the thought that’s why most of these individuals in the showrooms have little knowledge & definitely don’t have the ability to help with applications. Kinda sucks, because we’ve owned 2 other Teslas & had a great experience each time.
It seems you may be in the USA. If so then info from the UK sub-forum may not be directly helpful.