Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP oddity - Government grant missing

I'm purchasing through BH PCP, had everything agreed at the end of August. I got an e-mail about 30 minutes ago and the OTR price of the car has gone up £3500 so it looks like they have missed off the government grant.

On the phone to them to try and resolve, but has anyone else come across this?

NorfolkMustard

Apr 18, 2019
M3P w/FSD
I experienced a similar cockup, but the other way around.

first quote in July = OK (£On-The-Road number black horse quoted was total/gross price minus £3.5k grant)
second quote in August, and they double-deducted the £3,500 (£OTR number black horse quoted was gross price minus £7k )

After 30 minutes on the phone I think I have it figured out.

According to BH the OTR price is £54,440, as they do not include the government grant, however they have my deposit + £3500 as the down payment. They have confirmed monthlies are the same, as is GFV, and it looks like it’s just the way it’s displayed.

The guy at BH I spoke to said I was the 30th person he’d spoken to about this for Tesla, apparently they aren’t very good to deal with!

TezzyMod3

May 30, 2019
London
After 30 minutes on the phone I think I have it figured out.

According to BH the OTR price is £54,440, as they do not include the government grant, however they have my deposit + £3500 as the down payment. They have confirmed monthlies are the same, as is GFV, and it looks like it’s just the way it’s displayed.

The guy at BH I spoke to said I was the 30th person he’d spoken to about this for Tesla, apparently they aren’t very good to deal with!
Maybe I should call them tomorrow.
They failed to even discuss my application — literally said best to speak to Tesla.

so did you get PCP documents from Black Horse?

Reactions: adsheff

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC