Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP oddity - Government grant missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm purchasing through BH PCP, had everything agreed at the end of August. I got an e-mail about 30 minutes ago and the OTR price of the car has gone up £3500 so it looks like they have missed off the government grant.

On the phone to them to try and resolve, but has anyone else come across this?

I never got one of those. Blackhorse never made ANY contact with me whatsoever.
When I called them they said to speak to Tesla.

Wish I could be more helpful.

Im surprised they don’t need me to sign anything to say I’ll pay them back.

Reactions: adsheff
I experienced a similar cockup, but the other way around.

first quote in July = OK (£On-The-Road number black horse quoted was total/gross price minus £3.5k grant)
second quote in August, and they double-deducted the £3,500 (£OTR number black horse quoted was gross price minus £7k )

After 30 minutes on the phone I think I have it figured out.

According to BH the OTR price is £54,440, as they do not include the government grant, however they have my deposit + £3500 as the down payment. They have confirmed monthlies are the same, as is GFV, and it looks like it’s just the way it’s displayed.

The guy at BH I spoke to said I was the 30th person he’d spoken to about this for Tesla, apparently they aren’t very good to deal with!

After 30 minutes on the phone I think I have it figured out.

According to BH the OTR price is £54,440, as they do not include the government grant, however they have my deposit + £3500 as the down payment. They have confirmed monthlies are the same, as is GFV, and it looks like it’s just the way it’s displayed.

The guy at BH I spoke to said I was the 30th person he’d spoken to about this for Tesla, apparently they aren’t very good to deal with!
Maybe I should call them tomorrow.
They failed to even discuss my application — literally said best to speak to Tesla.

so did you get PCP documents from Black Horse?

Reactions: adsheff