TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Pending deliveries being pushed out... changes coming?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mtavel, Apr 6, 2016.

1. mtavel

mtavel Member

2. bradjc

bradjc Member

Interesting.... Hopefully there is some news soon.

3. brkaus

brkaus Member

I don't see any broad indication that deliveries are being pushed out. One person said Apr -> May. US deliveries have been pushed out at the beginning of quarters in the past. Other threads here suggest deliveries being pulled in sooner.

I'm hoping something is coming, but I don't see any significant evidence in this thread.

4. sorka

sorka Active Member

"Dear Tesla customer, we regret to inform you that we cannot deliver your P90D as ordered. Instead, you'll receive the P100D. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience and delay this has caused" ;)

• Like x 2
  5. mgboyes

mgboyes Member

FTFY

6. byan1232

byan1232 Member

It's only the beginning of the second quarter. I would expect deliveries to slow down a bit at the beginning of the quarter. Usually it ramps up towards the middle-endish.

7. eclipxe

eclipxe Member

World wide?

8. byan1232

byan1232 Member

@eclipxe i believe cars that are shipped to non us destinations are produced first so they can make the quarter earnings report. US deliveries usually happen towards the end of the quarter. The speed of production won't change, just the deliveries.