Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Perfect service center visit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had to schedule a visit through my phone for a tire patch and a new passenger side mirror cover (it fell off on the freeway. Not sure why but the last person to touch it was my body shop for a wrap not Tesla).

Scheduled the appointment through the app a week out. Fine. Tire was drivable as long as I filled it with air, very slow leak.

Got there at the appointed time: Tire had nail but was patchable. Yay! Mirror cover was in stock. Car got washed and detailed. Out of there in 2hrs. Perfect.

Night and day difference from my last service center visit in November where they dinged my car when it was there for a software update overnight, had to go back for 10 days to fix the ding, returned the car filthy, and loaded with model X parts in the back seats.

Service center wasn’t a zoo this time either:). This was the Rockville service center not Tyco. They were awesome!

I have an appointment at Rockville on Friday. It’s my first SC visit since I just got the car a month ago. I had a ranger come out and fix a few things under warranty ( broken scroll wheel, handle and mirror motor) the other week, but since then have found a few more gremlins with just getting out of warranty. The front louvers aren’t closing and I just had the dreaded pano roof leak yesterday in heavy rain.

I am actually taking it in mainly for the 50k service so I hope they fix that stuff out of goodwill.