Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Model 3 - Rear right safety restraint system fault

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I get this warning light coming on. I had a similar "Airbag warning" message when I first took delivery of my car in sept that they fixed a bit later. I'm thinking it's probably a loose cable again. However the warning is different and says "Rear right safety restraint system fault". Not sure if it's the same error as before or a software update is making it more specific now.

Midway through my commute today I accelerate and the warning disappears. However through most of the commute the warning was still on..

Starting to think the acceleration on the Performance Model 3 is too much for some of the elements of the car.

Bumping an old thread, has anyone had this issue recently? My P3D is only 4 weeks old, and I’ve had this error for the past 1 week. Cruise control and autopilot don’t work because it thinks that I’m not wearing my seatbelt. The earliest SC appointment was 2 weeks out, and they ended up scheduling me for mobile service.