Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I ordered FSD. It's so strange - it's now acting like I need to completely re-submit the order although I submitted on 10/15 and completed everything up through insurance upload (due to no VIN yet, obviously). Now it wants me to re-submit with a $1k increase in price on my config.

Yes, I ordered FSD. It's so strange - it's now acting like I need to completely re-submit the order although I submitted on 10/15 and completed everything up through insurance upload (due to no VIN yet, obviously). Now it wants me to re-submit with a $1k increase in price on my config.
Maybe, we should just wait, mine does not ask to reconfirm (i have a trade-in)

Mine automatically updated as well with new price and new wheels. Not sure how i feel about that either. They should just give the setup paid for but i probably wont fight it. At least theres some wheels now that clearly differentiate the performance from the grocery getter.

Mine automatically updated as well with new price and new wheels. Not sure how i feel about that either. They should just give the setup paid for but i probably wont fight it. At least theres some wheels now that clearly differentiate the performance from the grocery getter.

I agree - I like the gray wheels a lot better, but probably not enough to pay an extra $1k for since they are the same wheel design, just painted gray.

I have a call into my local delivery center about the whole re-confirm order thing.

Price Comparing, the old one on the left - Performance Upgrade $6,000 => $7,000 and Solid Black $750 => $1,000

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 12.26.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 12.26.18 PM.png
    479.2 KB · Views: 67
I e-mailed my SA this morning regarding the price/config change that happened automatically in my account.

I don't mind having either wheel, but would like to know if I can stick to the purchase price that I agreed to three weeks ago.

You can powder coat your silver 20" wheels for less around here and I could have saved that for when I could actually see my car to decide.

I head back from an SA at my local store on the matter. He said they heard from corporate that all yet-to-be-built performance reservations got the $1k price increase and there isn't anything they can do about it.

This doesn't seem right as my Motor Vehicle Order agreement that I received via email says that I may be subject to price increases if I make changes to the order. I didn't make any changes, Tesla did.

My local SA said to give it a week and prices should be adjusted back. Tesla will honor the price in the agreement when the deposit was paid.

Conflicting info from SAs?? That never happens!

Sarcasm aside, I hope this all gets sorted out and we don't get stuck with the $1k. The weird part for me is my order seems to be in limbo of some sorts and is wanting me to re-submit, but I'm afraid to do that because that would seem to almost surely lock me into the increased price.