Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
T
so odd -

VIN 12/3 in source
Called 12/4 to WPB service center they looked it up and said vehicle being delivered on 12/10 and set delivery for 12/11.

white/black
No fsd[/QUOTE

that’s what I’m saying ! Haha I was actually told at first my car should be there on the 11th-13th but when I got the official delivery they changed it to the 21st so I’m not sure what happened

Order date: 10/28
White on white M3P no FSD.

What’s does P3D+ stand for? Performance 3 Dual Motor plus battery?

I thought there was only one configuration of the performance Model 3 with out any “+” or ludicrous options, am I wrong?
It means its the full performance package. EG not a Performance Stealth (which is just a LR AWD with a performance patch) which is known as a P3D-

Reactions: RIP_GSLN
Holy..... just called Tesla and apparently my car is already in Nashville!!!! Picking up tomorrow!!!!!! God damn I am so stoked.

Just goes to show that a late VIN assignment doesn’t necessarily mean an order delay :)

You know what im thinking.. noone else got a vin today, on top of that, you get to pick it up instantly? I bet someone ahead of you couldn't pick up their car in time, and you get the victory of it :p

Yeah I don’t know what the heck is going on but I feel very lucky and VERY excited. I’ll report back with plenty of photos :)

I wonder about that! What happens to cars that are rejected by the buyer, or returned within the 1 week/1000 mile window? I'm assuming they're reassigned as new and given to someone else in line? Or are they added to the "existing inventory" and sold there?

Either, congrats! Excited for everyone getting their cars!

Reactions: noahthomas03