Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called my SA to get a delivery date scheduled and I'm on the calendar for this Wednesday (12/11), go figure.

Nice! Lucky!! I'm Denver too with the exact same configuration. I just called and they said my car is "still in pre-production." Apparently this means I should get the text to schedule delivery "sometime in the next week or two."

The endless wait continues...

Reactions: Davidkent0012
Hi all! I just made an account to share with you that I finally got my VIN! After refreshing my Tesla account every 5 minutes and obsessively refreshing this forum, I just found it in the source code.

Order Date: 10/26/19
Black/Black P3D+ w/ FSD
VIN in Source: 12/09/19 3.30PM PST

Of course, it just popped up in source so nothing appearing on my page yet. I'm going to email my SA and let her know I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Anyone who has gotten their vin in source how does the process work now? Obviously as soon as I saw the vin I called the Scottsdale Tesla store but the SA I got directed to said he can’t do anything until he can see it on my page too.
Hey man, I'd recommend speaking to Andrew. He is much more helpful than the other SA's at Scottsdale Tesla Service. He is who I am working with for my delivery that will potentially happen next week. I got my VIN in source yesterday. I spoke with a few people and learned my Tesla had entered production today. So I believe that means, by the end of this week, I should be getting a call about scheduling a delivery. We're on a similar time frame! :)

• Informative
Reactions: Rastayang
Hi all! I just made an account to share with you that I finally got my VIN! After refreshing my Tesla account every 5 minutes and obsessively refreshing this forum, I just found it in the source code.

Order Date: 10/26/19
Black/Black P3D+ w/ FSD
VIN in Source: 12/09/19 3.30PM PST

Of course, it just popped up in source so nothing appearing on my page yet. I'm going to email my SA and let her know I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Congrats!. I am in Kirkland and ordered a white/white/FSD M3P on 10/25 and hope to get a vin soon!. Enjoy your car!

Reactions: daytonadweller
See both of you at delivery :)

:D At this point, all I care about is them getting my MVPA to me before my BECU approval expires. Should be fine though, 2 weeks left.

Congrats!. I am in Kirkland and ordered a white/white/FSD M3P on 10/25 and hope to get a vin soon!. Enjoy your car!

Yours has to be coming up soon! Which delivery center you getting your car from? The one on 20th?

Just got my VIN in source, FINALLY!! for all you SLC/Utah peeps.. check source! Dont know what time mine showed up, I was on the road back to Boise from Portland all day. Just sent my MVPA over to the bank to get that finalized. Also sent an email to my direct delivery SA to find out when it will be in SLC. They will truck it to me from there

Order date: 10/12/19
Model 3 Performance Blue/Black FSD
Vin in Source 12/9/19

Anyone with a VIN in their Source Code, but NOT assigned to their account page, is the insurance button still light blue or can you click on it with the VIN in source code?

Excuse me if I missed your point but...I think Tesla Insurance is only available in California (I never had said button) and since it doesn't look like California has started getting VINs yet...might explain why you're having trouble getting that answer.