Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN in source, FINALLY!! for all you SLC/Utah peeps.. check source! Dont know what time mine showed up, I was on the road back to Boise from Portland all day. Just sent my MVPA over to the bank to get that finalized. Also sent an email to my direct delivery SA to find out when it will be in SLC. They will truck it to me from there

Order date: 10/12/19
Model 3 Performance Blue/Black FSD
Vin in Source 12/9/19
Utah here. Nothing for me :(

Just got my VIN in source, FINALLY!! for all you SLC/Utah peeps.. check source! Dont know what time mine showed up, I was on the road back to Boise from Portland all day. Just sent my MVPA over to the bank to get that finalized. Also sent an email to my direct delivery SA to find out when it will be in SLC. They will truck it to me from there

Order date: 10/12/19
Model 3 Performance Blue/Black FSD
Vin in Source 12/9/19
Happy for you!!!

Question:

I have VIN in source (since 12/4), MVPA active with VIN in it (since 12/6), Delivery Scheduled, Payment info submitted, and Insurance info Submitted. However, VIN is still not visible in Detail Page! Is anyone else experiencing the same? I wonder why VIN has not been made visible yet. Is that a glitch in their application or should i contact an SA and inquire?
Mine is only visible in the MVPA. It doesn't appear anywhere else.

For you TMC veterans on here,

Do most VINs get sent to people at the beginning of the week usually and then taper off the rest of the week, or do these VIN drops occur at the same frequency throughout the week? Like is there a certain point in the week when you're just like "Well, not gonna get my VIN this week. Maybe next week."?