Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay while we wait is this Tesla replacing another car or just an add on. It will be replacing my 2012 Infiniti g37xs that I purchased in New Jersey back in Oct of 2011, this Tesla better be worth it, I love this car! How about you?

Replacing an F80 M3 ZCP. Although I haven't been in a car for a year, been deployed. Waiting for this car has been a true test of patience.

I want to point out to all these CA people whining about being last...Im over here in NC, ordered back in september and my car is still sitting waiting for a train in CA. And I have to watch everyone around me, even at my local tesla picking up their performances, ordered as recently as december.
But you have a vin. And we don’t. That what we’re complaining about.

I'm replacing a 2017 M2. Even though I really love the M2 and prefer smaller cars, I took the M3P home for an overnight test drive and when I got back in the M2, it just seemed kind of... dated.

IMG_1766.jpeg

Last edited:
I want to point out to all these CA people whining about being last...Im over here in NC, ordered back in september and my car is still sitting waiting for a train in CA. And I have to watch everyone around me, even at my local tesla picking up their performances, ordered as recently as december.
You can point it out all you want. We still don’t have even VIN’s.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
SA just called me and said performance vins are expected in CA over the next 10 days. Scheduled me for the 26th to pick up with the understanding this is a xmas gift and if it comes in earlier I want it then. I guess some news is better than no news?

Oct 11th order white/black