Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked the car up Thursday - still no idea how half of it works but really pleased.

M3.jpg

I've been lurking for weeks, but I'm starting to lose hope that I'll see my car before I have to leave for the holidays. What's the worst case scenario if I'm unable to take delivery this year? Am I really going to get stuck waiting until March? Details:

Red/White P3D+
SF Delivery
Order: 11/2
No VIN in source, trust me - I've even set up a way to check it from my phone.

I have plans to leave the country the evening of 12/19. I could possibly change my flight to 12/20 or 12/21 if I get a VIN soon, but anything beyond that is impossible. I won't be back until January 6th. What happens when you miss your delivery window? I've read that they put you back in the queue, but does that mean I'll be waiting until the next batch gets made?

I've been lurking for weeks, but I'm starting to lose hope that I'll see my car before I have to leave for the holidays. What's the worst case scenario if I'm unable to take delivery this year? Am I really going to get stuck waiting until March? Details:

Red/White P3D+
SF Delivery
Order: 11/2
No VIN in source, trust me - I've even set up a way to check it from my phone.

I have plans to leave the country the evening of 12/19. I could possibly change my flight to 12/20 or 12/21 if I get a VIN soon, but anything beyond that is impossible. I won't be back until January 6th. What happens when you miss your delivery window? I've read that they put you back in the queue, but does that mean I'll be waiting until the next batch gets made?

Yes, if you miss your delivery, you have to wait for the next set of vehicles to arrive and await for a VIN again.