Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purposefully stopped checking and set my expectations that it might not be until June.

Then this morning... I get a text from my Delivery Adviser and its arriving on Monday 5/6 assuming no transport issues!

Ordered 3/20 Red with Black FSD.

Beyond excited and will keep everyone posted.

Reactions: ammulder
Is anyone trading in a car for their M3P?

I am trading in a 2017 Audi S3 for my new PM3. Still waiting on order update.

Tesla's trade offer was abysmal at first. After sending them my window sticker, they updated their pricing.

I still fully plan to drive it through a CarMax on day of pick up. I'm 250 miles from the nearest Tesla and CarMax locations, so my hands are tied until then.

I am trading in a 2017 Audi S3 for my new PM3. Still waiting on order update.

Tesla's trade offer was abysmal at first. After sending them my window sticker, they updated their pricing.

I still fully plan to drive it through a CarMax on day of pick up. I'm 250 miles from the nearest Tesla and CarMax locations, so my hands are tied until then.
How long before you got your appraisal from them, I still don’t have a trade offer and I order on 4/16/19. Which I think it totally unacceptable. I just want to get an idea of a time frame. I have a vin, DD and everything. That is literally the last thing my account is waiting for

Congrats! Did they ask you if you wanted the spoiler/badge, or was it just on the car already? I'm considering leaving the badge off for a cleaner look. (I guess I could always remove it...but saving the trouble would be nice)
They were both already installed. Possibly could have been installed at the service center, didn't ask.

The appraisal was instant when I did it online.

Took 3 calls to get someone to do something with my window sticker.

Tesla also still about $2K short of real world trade in value...

I'm not going to worry about it for now. Will deal with it when the car comes.
Yeah I did it online and it gave me a quote when I ordered with that link it took me thru everything and then said it had to be redone again and that’s what I’m waiting for now