Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I was more so looking for how long it takes for Tesla to give me my trade in numbers it’s been over 2 weeks and I have nothing but have a vin delivery date and all which is weird

I got my trade-in quote in 24 hours after providing the requested data to my sales person. I did include a scan of the original window sticker, so that may have helped speed things along.

Reactions: BulletToothWoo
Just got VIN and delivery date today! Called in to ask, and VIN was confirmed in the morning. OA said was fresh from factory. Account wasn't updated with the info until the afternoon. Delivery happening tomorrow.

Ordered P3D, pearl white on black seats. Configured on 4/22/19. Will update on whether mine includes spoiler and etc.

Just got VIN and delivery date today! Called in to ask, and VIN was confirmed in the morning. OA said was fresh from factory. Account wasn't updated with the info until the afternoon. Delivery happening tomorrow.

Ordered P3D, pearl white on black seats. Configured on 4/22/19. Will update on whether mine includes spoiler and etc.

I ordered the exact same config the exact same day. No FSD for me, for now...

No updates for me yet.

Ah. I do live like right across the bay from the Fremont factory, so that might make it easier for them to get the delivery to me. From the excel, it looks like they do the performance models in batches so you can try calling them tomorrow and see if they've assigned you one. I got the FSD version, but I doubt that makes much of a difference since it's a software thing.

Attachments

• AF0FB1A3-E3DF-4A17-803F-508AE16D3F08.jpeg
    AF0FB1A3-E3DF-4A17-803F-508AE16D3F08.jpeg
    592.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 47295729-085A-4844-8066-7DA2DC66B0CC.jpeg
    47295729-085A-4844-8066-7DA2DC66B0CC.jpeg
    548.1 KB · Views: 67
  • FF222D98-73FC-4C58-9F59-086013AC55F3.jpeg
    FF222D98-73FC-4C58-9F59-086013AC55F3.jpeg
    591.8 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: Dads-reward
Also took delivery today. Awesome car. The calibration is stuck at 0% though and I've driven for nearly a 100 miles. Tesla said to drive on a clearly marked highway for 10 mins, do a soft reset and continue driving for 30-40 mins. Will try tomorrow.

A few body panels had really bad alignment (frunk, passenger fender and passenger rear door) so they already scheduled an appointment to have those aligned properly.

Lastly it came with a spoiler and badge already installed. Also odometer was only at 2 miles!

Attachments

• 20190502_150539.jpg
    20190502_150539.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 62

Oh man that is my config ordered on 4/19. Crickets so far

Also took delivery today. Awesome car. The calibration is stuck at 0% though and I've driven for nearly a 100 miles. Tesla said to drive on a clearly marked highway for 10 mins, do a soft reset and continue driving for 30-40 mins. Will try tomorrow.

A few body panels had really bad alignment (frunk, passenger fender and passenger rear door) so they already scheduled an appointment to have those aligned properly.

Lastly it came with a spoiler and badge already installed. Also odometer was only at 2 miles!
lol did you also switch from a subaru?

Oh also, actually maybe not the VIN. I forgot it only gives the model year, not month/date. So you wouldn't know if it's HW3 unless you know what serial number they started making the hw3 cars I suppose?

lol did you also switch from a subaru?

Oh also, actually maybe not the VIN. I forgot it only gives the model year, not month/date. So you wouldn't know if it's HW3 unless you know what serial number they started making the hw3 cars I suppose?

Yeah had the STI for 3 years and it was nothing but a headache from the start. Went through two blocks and multiple service appointments for various failures.

Also I'm assuming mine came with HW3 since the sticker says it was built on 04/2019. Guess one way to find out is to look for blue connectors under trim behind glovebox

Yeah had the STI for 3 years and it was nothing but a headache from the start. Went through two blocks and multiple service appointments for various failures.

Also I'm assuming mine came with HW3 since the sticker says it was built on 04/2019. Guess one way to find out is to look for blue connectors under trim behind glovebox
I was switching from a WRX that I had for two years. Though my experience with it was much better. It was a great car, but Cali gas is ridiculously expensive and I didn't want to have to deal with maintenance issues later.