Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might be having the same issue (calibration at 0% at close to 100mi) the soft reset is when you just click the two buttons on the steering wheel together right?
Yes, and hold them down for 10 seconds? Some seconds, I think it's obvious once it's triggered because the screen goes black. A hard reset, refers to doing the same thing with the car in park and the brake held down.

Congrats everyone!

DvCn931X0AAJ3GZ.jpg
Sorry, but this was freakin EPIC!!!

I quoted the wrong person. Oh well.
Picked my TM3P today and traded in my 2009 Dodge Challenger srt8 6speed manual.

12k for the dodge with 100k miles, fair price for eliminating the hassle of selling it myself.

The Tesla is basically perfect. Didn’t see any issues anywhere. It also had the new spoiler and the dual motor badge.
Don’t have the VIN handy, but it’s a 2019 built on May 1st and has the latest software, 12.2

Picked my TM3P today and traded in my 2009 Dodge Challenger srt8 6speed manual.

12k for the dodge with 100k miles, fair price for eliminating the hassle of selling it myself.

The Tesla is basically perfect. Didn’t see any issues anywhere. It also had the new spoiler and the dual motor badge.
Don’t have the VIN handy, but it’s a 2019 built on May 1st and has the latest software, 12.2

Interesting. Haven’t heard of any HW3 on 12.2. I’m on 2019.7.105. I don’t even know if I have the peak power improvements since those came with 2019.8.3 I believe.

I haven’t even taken delivery yet and I’m wondering about becoming a 2-EV family. But the second would have to be darn spacious. Might be a rivian is more likely than a Tesla, though likely out of the ballpark price-wise. Eventually we’ll have to try cramming all the kids into an X and see. :)

Delivered today! Seems like it's in great shape. Didn't find any paint problems, loose panels, or etc. Also comes with the badge and spoiler. Seems like the new ones will come pre-installed with them.

Attachments

• 1ED4BA70-014E-49D2-8284-93BB638AEAC8.jpeg
    1ED4BA70-014E-49D2-8284-93BB638AEAC8.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: bshap73