Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I spot a spoiler already installed back there... ;-)

There sure is! It's nice but to me, far from the most mind-bending feature of the car. On the other hand, one of the guys at the office couldn't say enough about it -- in his opinion it makes the car. So, there's that. :)

P.S. We were both giggling when we drove it around. I'm like, 'no, no, you have to stop ALL THE WAY at the stop sign. You know, so we get the full experience on the other side!'

• Funny
Reactions: bshap73
A rep from Tesla called me this afternoon and confirmed that my car is actually ready to be delivered tomorrow. That’s 7 days (I ordered late at night on April 30th) from order to delivery. Unfortunately I’m very busy this week I have to postpone the fun stuff to Saturday. I don’t even have a charger installed at home yet. I hope the supercharger referral works.

Delivery set for my house. I think I’d prefer at the dealer. Any thoughts?

I had the same scenario, and preferred the dealer. I called the dealer and told them this. They changed it to store pickup and that change reflected on my web account the next morning.

I’m glad I picked up at the store. I thought it added to the overall experience and it was nice to have people there to ask questions.

Reactions: bshap73
Good morning folks! I ordered my white on white on April 30th and this morning I got an email saying that I need to pay my balance. At the same time I received a text indicating that my M3P is tentatively scheduled to be delivered to my house tomorrow! I certainly didn’t expect this text because I thought this was way too quick based on the posts I’ve read here and I live in San Jose and I was expecting to pick it up at Fremont. Is this normal?

Great to see finally some White on White coming out. Probably early delivery since you are on the west coast.

In Florida : nada

Man I feel really dumb for buying a model 3 performance last sept rushing to get the full tax credit.

configing a similar model 3 performance now WITH self driving vs my EAP ends up being 1k less after taxes and rebates all get calculated out.

And if I end up paying 6k to upgrade to self driving I'm going to have paid 7k more than if I had waited a few months. Feels bad lol

Man I feel really dumb for buying a model 3 performance last sept rushing to get the full tax credit.

configing a similar model 3 performance now WITH self driving vs my EAP ends up being 1k less after taxes and rebates all get calculated out.

And if I end up paying 6k to upgrade to self driving I'm going to have paid 7k more than if I had waited a few months. Feels bad lol

Life is too short. You’ve been enjoying your car for a long time now. Don’t sweat it!