Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
63 Performance Models just got dumped into the list of online inventory tonight
Every color but white.
Ohio Orlando Portland Texas California And many more.

I don’t think that White wasn’t made just that every car in transit is spoken for.
Believing this weekend should bring good news

Hope Springs Eternal

Ordered a P3D+ with FSD; Red with white interior, on March 17th. Got VIN on May 7th. Since I live in Texas, had to pay off 100% before car is shipped - very powerful Auto Dealers Association controlling politicians in Austin! Anyway, payoff was done in less than 24 hours. Got confirmation that Tesla received payment and they were "officially handing over my delivery to local SC". Called Tesla and they were able to track my car to "somewhere near Amarillo" using GPS. Website said delivery 2 weeks out. Hopefully it will get here faster. Total time elapsed so far - about 8 weeks!! Hoping it has HW3.0 and I am eligible for the tax credit.

It should have HW3. People have been waiting for red/white for so long, I can’t believe they had a supply of them sitting in a parking lot since before the HW3 switchover and just weren’t shipping them.

Fingers crossed you get a quick delivery! I know Texas is big but it still shouldn’t take 2 weeks to move the car from Amarillo to you! :)

And just like that spoiler is installed. Two days later!

Attachments

• 6CC8A89A-18C4-4BE7-A660-9FE68EEAEE8C.jpeg
    6CC8A89A-18C4-4BE7-A660-9FE68EEAEE8C.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 100
  • F7307906-9138-4A35-88A0-163E60AD1A28.jpeg
    F7307906-9138-4A35-88A0-163E60AD1A28.jpeg
    607.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 25A1BD62-57F7-4EF1-AFF7-29AB779A99D6.jpeg
    25A1BD62-57F7-4EF1-AFF7-29AB779A99D6.jpeg
    461.8 KB · Views: 87
So I told my wife I was taking the kids for a hike this morning. She said, “you’re taking the minivan, right?” To which I replied, “uh... NO!” She says, “but they’ll get dirty!” And I’m like, “I got this car to DRIVE, not to sit in a museum!” So then we discussed the finer points of the gray area between museum piece and mud bath.

What the hell, I can always get some baby wipes, right? We had a great time and I loved every minute of the drive.

3879F649-D3DE-4E24-8F25-B21D93B813AC.jpeg

(They did get dirt all over the back of the seats, I can’t say she was wrong...)

Reactions: M3totms and xasroma
Ordered a PM3, white on white, FSD... no VIN yet, or any sort of contact or response from Tesla.
Well my car was delivered today. Besides a couple of really minor paint issues (I'm typically OCD but this won't make me lose sleep LOL), BTW, the navigation was stuck as if I was in Fremont and after I drove for a couple of miles it corrected itself...that got me worried a little bit. I'm happy!

When did you order yours? On the 6th I ordered a PM3, white on white, FSD... no VIN yet, or any sort of contact or response from Tesla. I'm in SF so I imagine my wait would be around the same as yours...

Ordered a PM3, white on white, FSD... no VIN yet, or any sort of contact or response from Tesla.

When did you order yours? On the 6th I ordered a PM3, white on white, FSD... no VIN yet, or any sort of contact or response from Tesla. I'm in SF so I imagine my wait would be around the same as yours...
I ordered exactly the same car on April 19th. No vin yet; called Tesla and they said possibly next week but they were not certain.

SoCal owner here. Ordered my Model 3 Performance white/black with FSD on 4/14. Uploaded all the paperwork the same day. Received text notification on 5/8 for tentative delivery appointment on 5/11. Provided ACH info on 5/10 and took delivery on 5/11. So all in all, one day shy of 4 weeks.

Reactions: ammulder