Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
aright well its def not worth cancelling my order...whats 1k supercharging mile worth anyway?... 100 bucks?

Once you have the Tesla Connector installed at home, charging at the superchargers is really only relevant if you're doing lots of long-distance driving. I haven't used a Supercharger since my connectors were installed.

I want the referrals for the entries into the Roaster / Model Y givaways...

Reactions: mynameisjeff
Once you have the Tesla Connector installed at home, charging at the superchargers is really only relevant if you're doing lots of long-distance driving. I haven't used a Supercharger since my connectors were installed.

I want the referrals for the entries into the Roaster / Model Y givaways...

They use to offer actual merchandise for the referrals. With the new plan it's just supercharger miles and raffle entries. I used my buddies referral code because he actually lives in a condo without a private garage and uses a supercharger all the time. The 1,000 miles of supercharging I get out of the deal will likely last me the life of the car as I have a garage and rarely take long car trips.

They use to offer actual merchandise for the referrals. With the new plan it's just supercharger miles and raffle entries. I used my buddies referral code because he actually lives in a condo without a private garage and uses a supercharger all the time. The 1,000 miles of supercharging I get out of the deal will likely last me the life of the car as I have a garage and rarely take long car trips.
I believe the free miles expire after 6 months

Ordered 8/14. Blue P3D in San Diego.

Just heard from my Rep. She said the only thing she can say with 100% certainty is that I will have a VIN assigned in September, as there will be an influx of cars coming to Socal in the next couple weeks, but unfortunately, she was unable to tell me if it would be 1, 2, or 3 weeks out.

I didn't use my referral code when i ordered... has anyone had sucess adding it after ordering?

Before ordering my model 3 performance I had asked some questions via chat that were referred to someone who had a title of Lead Tesla Advisor at the bottom of their emails. Immediately after placing my order I realized I hadn't used my friends referral code. I emailed the advisor and told him I forgot to use the code. He emailed back asking what the code is and I sent it to him. He replied saying it was added to the order. This was at the end of August.

Went to my local show room in Mission Viejo and asked for country wide search for blue P3D with white interior and he found one in North Carolina randomly with 100 miles. I didn’t see this one on any of my searches but he said only sales reps can see certain vehicles. Put my deposit down and called my sales advisor to cancel old order and she tells me Tesla doesn't allow transport of cross country vehicles. WTF? Told them I would pay the $2,000 transport fee. For me, past the miles limit on my model S lease so just wasting dollars every day I drive. She says she’ll try to get her higher ups to make an exception. Ughhhh.

Reactions: Mansonville
I haven't heard from anyone other than the "Lead Service Advisor" I talked to before ordering. I haven't heard anything specific regarding my order from anyone. How long after your order was placed did it take for the reps to contact you?

I haven't heard from anyone other than the "Lead Service Advisor" I talked to before ordering. I haven't heard anything specific regarding my order from anyone. How long after your order was placed did it take for the reps to contact you?

I’m in the same boat as you with the same question. I ordered 3 days before you and haven’t heard jack from anyone.

My rep also gave me specific dates for VIN and delivery today (next week and the week after). Since others have heard these as well today, sounds like there is finally some firm communication, at least to the reps. Good news!
I called my SA and asked again, still no estimate on anything other than no update known at this time. I ordered a White/Black M3P on 7/28 in OC, no vin but did get a text of 4-5 weeks out.

I guess its pretty much confirmed just how big of a demand there is for white. Personally, I think they switched to white as the standard color because it is a good fleet color for the autonomous fleet once all these leased cars come back to them. I'm just glad production is starting back up.

Today is officially one month since order for me. Thankfully I worked with a sales rep out of the DC City Center store initially otherwise I'd have zero response from Tesla customer service.

Yeah, the only reason someone is telling me dates is because I worked with an in-store rep when ordering. My official via-email delivery advisor is useless with information. The in store reps appear to have access to more info (or are more willing to share), but I think your order has to be “attached” to them for them to see your profile. At least that’s what I was told. It’s all a big mystery.