Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you get the estimated date? I ordered exactly the same car as you in Miami on 8-15 lol

spoke to the sales guy who facilitated my order. again he said the delivery date was the estimated date in the system under my profile but he did confirm we should be seeing a tremendous amount of vins assigned starting the next few days as they are switching back to domestic production. Also east coast cars get loaded first since they travel the furthest which is why east will see vins before west coast.

So keep strong and don't buy the used demos for the same price.

Reactions: mynameisjeff
spoke to the sales guy who facilitated my order. again he said the delivery date was the estimated date in the system under my profile but he did confirm we should be seeing a tremendous amount of vins assigned starting the next few days as they are switching back to domestic production. Also east coast cars get loaded first since they travel the furthest which is why east will see vins before west coast.

So keep strong and don't buy the used demos for the same price.
No way, no how no demos

Hello All,

I just ordered an M3P (is that the right abbreviation for Model 3 Performance?) white with black interior. After completing the order, it said delivery date within 2 weeks, is that just the default estimate?

As I understand, I'll be getting a text message with the VIN then another with a delivery date certain?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Phlier
Hello All,

I just ordered an M3P (is that the right abbreviation for Model 3 Performance?) white with black interior. After completing the order, it said delivery date within 2 weeks, is that just the default estimate?

As I understand, I'll be getting a text message with the VIN then another with a delivery date certain?

Thank you in advance!
Yeah, that's just a default message. At this point I would set your expectations at waiting about a month for the performance model 3 (hopefully sooner). They will message you about the delivery date and VIN.

Hello All,

Thank you in advance!

Yes, it's probably hard coded to say "2 weeks", meaning it never changes. I'd plan on end of Sept to avoid disappointment.

E9F4F629-691F-4B2E-8A28-8B37802C68FD.gif

Reactions: bdelrizzo
After waiting for my original SA to respond to several emails, I gave up and ended up calling my local Service Center and they were able to find a P3D stealth that was in stock and ready to go! Local service center sales seems to be much more responsive and helpful than the one assigned originally!

VIN assigned and delivery is supposed to be complete this week!

Reactions: bdelrizzo
After waiting for my original SA to respond to several emails, I gave up and ended up calling my local Service Center and they were able to find a P3D stealth that was in stock and ready to go! Local service center sales seems to be much more responsive and helpful than the one assigned originally!

Stupid question... But what search parameters did they use to find it?

Nice find! Was thinking of checking out a show room and asking but maybe I’ll check out the service center instead.