Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have that credit either and my SA said that the 1k increase was cause of the new wheels. But get the feeling he really dosen’t know.
I asked my SA once I heard about the wheels to see if I would be getting them. I was told I would be "grandfathered in." Thought that was a weird statement as to my knowledge the price was the same between the two. Seems as though they're charging more for the gray wheels though.

New to the site; ordered my Performance on 9/19 and still have no ETA. My order page, and build sheet as well, does show the grey wheels, however. From my my understanding (an email from a salesperson) they are shifting focus to fill international orders before US. Frustrating if that's indeed true. Crossing my fingers I'll receive something by EOY as the car credit (among other local credits for the charger, solar, etc.) was a big reason to order this year.
What credits are they offering if you combine with solar? I too am getting solar/powerwall in November.

What credits are they offering if you combine with solar? I too am getting solar/powerwall in November.

My local energy company is offering $500 towards installing a level 2 charging station in-home, as well as a $1500 incentive for solar panels if bought/installed before the end of the year. Plus, the 30% federal incentive towards solar which is only applicable until the EOY (where the % subsequently goes down in 2020 and again in 2021). Coupled with the Model 3's $1875 federal incentive, I've got a decent chunk coming back, again assuming my car happens to be delivered before year-end.

Reactions: Burn
If you're not in FL, then yeah. Mainly posted for any Floridians/locals possibly on the waiting list and would rather get one now than later.

I'm stuck forever waiting too in NorCal. I have my MX, but it's not a P3D T_T.

Definitely great deal for a local.
I am in no position to complain too cause I have other vehicles ... none of them are what I really want to drive since I test drove that performance model though lol.