Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If trends holds, all the of the cars in the first portion of the quarter normally go over seas. That way while those are in transit the American ones will begin and be delivered around the same time. However Elon did say that they’re doing it slightly different. But I would say most of you will either get vin match or it will be middle of next month when it will start rolling and filling fast. Sit tight wait it’s worth it in the end. I will say most of the SA know just about as much as you do. Sometimes you find a good one or few that will do some things. I.E. back in Q2 they had a extremely low production of W/W model 3 P3Ds. Let alone all P3Ds and my SA was spot on with that. As white didn’t show up until about 2 weeks left in that quarter so I switch to grey and got my car within 3 weeks maybe 4. But it’s worth it guys.
I got a white/white otw and I was told its going to be a wait. maybe this time they will do them first :)

This is like deja-vu to me from last year madness about federal rebate. Tesla delivered all of their orders ahead of time given $7500 rebate last year.

Unless you want the car now and can’t wait, your cars will be delivered ahead of time and before year end.

I ordered my now sold Mid-range last year on Oct 21 and was delivered on Nov 30. They said 8-10 weeks but was delivered ~6 weeks. Different times then and now, but still it serves as reference point. Stakes were even high last year with $7500 rebate on the line and on top of that Tesla needed to sell cars to survive. From Jul-Sep of this year, Tesla had almost every car in stock. Just be patient and hang out. Just that Europe deliveries are ahead of you due to shipping times of 3-4 weeks.” From Fremont to customer hands in Europe.

Last edited:
Anyone else waiting for their wheels to turn grey? Seems like most similar orders date ranges has changed to the grey wheels and I’m still sitting here all silver

Everyones checking for VINs... I’m just looking for grey wheels every hour (and source VIN!)

Order date: 10/16
Pearl White / Black Int FSD M3P