Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla’s VIN assignment team:

upload_2019-11-10_9-53-57.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
New to the thread but my cousin just saw a trailer filled with Model 3 performance’s.

this is California so I’m hoping one of them is mine

Hard to tell if they are 3s for here or going international. I hope for us, still exciting .

Considering no one has received a VIN for a P3D, they’re almost certainly for overseas.

Reactions: puppers
I was complaining at the 3 week mark, but now at the 1 month mark, I'm over it. It'll get here when it gets here. Spend time with family, go out with your friends, play with your pets. It'll make the wait much quicker when you're not obsessing :). I still check tezz.la though, if I find a local P3D+ I'm taking it haha.

we just had our first kid 2 months ago, there isnt much going out with friends quite yet ...the hanging with my family is pretty monotonous these days :) .
I think thats why it feels like groundhog day to me right now
..wake up, play with my son, when he finally gets to sleep.. I check all the same web sites for any updates, then he wakes up and it starts over again. I work from home so I dont get out of the house much these days. I fantasize about when the tesla comes all the fun things I will go and do.. lol
my son isnt ready to ride in the thing for a few months anyway (other than chill mode) :)

• Love
Reactions: puppers and Duke9th