Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here! Longtime BMW owner (currently have a M2) and ordered a P3D on 11/26. When I placed the order, the website said they'd be available for delivery by 12/31, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yesss a fellow M2 member converting to a P3D! Do you think you’ll miss the M? I do right now while I’m driving my RAV

I've had an E30, a supercharged E46, E91 manual wagon, and most recently a full bolt-on F30 335i I just sold. Still have my E39 M5.

Yesss a fellow M2 member converting to a P3D! Do you think you’ll miss the M? I do right now while I’m driving my RAV
Yes, I love the M2 and I'm afraid I'll regret the decision later. I'm also afraid I'll regret not getting the P3D, so... better to regret something I have done than something I haven't done :)

I've had an E30, a supercharged E46, E91 manual wagon, and most recently a full bolt-on F30 335i I just sold. Still have my E39 M5.
My previous ones have been: E46 325, E90 328, E90 328, F25 X3, F30 335, F22 235, and now the M2. My wife drives the X3 now and is thinking about a Model X.

Reactions: DiggieC
I
Yes, I love the M2 and I'm afraid I'll regret the decision later. I'm also afraid I'll regret not getting the P3D, so... better to regret something I have done than something I haven't done :)

My previous ones have been: E46 325, E90 328, E90 328, F25 X3, F30 335, F22 235, and now the M2. My wife drives the X3 now and is thinking about a Model X.
I had a manual M2 and loved it when I got to open her up... but every drive home after work was bumper to bumper traffic for 20-30 mins and it was torture, especially after a really long day at work. I'll miss the sound but the P3D is a pretty much the perfect daily driver.

I

I had a manual M2 and loved it when I got to open her up... but every drive home after work was bumper to bumper traffic for 20-30 mins and it was torture, especially after a really long day at work. I'll miss the sound but the P3D is a pretty much the perfect daily driver.
I was really torn between the M3P and a M2 comp for a long time. I have been a BMW fan for years and we will still have our X5, but can’t wait till I get a delivery date.

[QUOTE=".....we will still have our X5, but can’t wait till I get a delivery date.[/QUOTE]

my 2013 X5 premium was the best and worst car I have ever owned. Can’t wait for my P3D+. Until then I’m driving a Jeep Wrangler 120 miles every day!!! Ugh