Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the same for Austin. 12/17 delivery. I wish it was sooner, but finally knowing a definite date has been a huge relief!

Just in time for my 1000 mile road trip! I've never been so excited to sit in a car for an extended period of time.

Same here! 10am on the 17th.

What color were y'alls interiors?

I'm in Austin too, waiting for VIN! Now I'm gonna be even more manic checking the source code!

You a current or former GTR owner? I myself am, sold my '09 in '16... miss it quite a bit but the M3P should help take the edge off ;)

and wariqp3d! Fellow GTR owners in a model M3P. I knew I wasn't the only one. haha. I have a 17 model that my wife can't wait for me to get rid of. I hope we all get some VIN#'s soon....

Attachments

• GTR face.jpg
    GTR face.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Snake
You a current or former GTR owner? I myself am, sold my '09 in '16... miss it quite a bit but the M3P should help take the edge off ;)
Former! i had a 10' Evo X and an 13' GTR. Wife didn't really like em.. And i also feel like i outgrew them. Sold them and now im impatiently waiting for a VIN. I test drove a P3D early OCT and felt that same excitement (or even more) that i did when i bought the GTR and i was sold. Can't wait!

Reactions: Nauman87
and wariqp3d! Fellow GTR owners in a model M3P. I knew I wasn't the only one. haha. I have a 17 model that my wife can't wait for me to get rid of. I hope we all get some VIN#'s soon....
I hear you! She hated the GTR, mainly because she didnt like me going to car meets and... racing.. I actually felt a lot closer to my evo than i did with the GTR, i think it's because i actually put blood sweat and tears into the Evo, the GTR was fine as in and didnt really mod it. Kept it stock so i didnt get super attached to it. It was still fun as hell though.

Reactions: Nauman87
I hear you! She hated the GTR, mainly because she didnt like me going to car meets and... racing.. I actually felt a lot closer to my evo than i did with the GTR, i think it's because i actually put blood sweat and tears into the Evo, the GTR was fine as in and didnt really mod it. Kept it stock so i didnt get super attached to it. It was still fun as hell though.

ah man, same kinda situation here... GTR is basically stock, but have a boosted 14 civic that I did most the work on and for that same blood and sweat feeling, feel more attached... so odd... but yea, wife hates the meets, drives etc. This is a happy medium albiet, fast af car.

Hi all,

Been lurking for quite a while. I wanted to pass on some information that I just received from my SA.
Ordered 10/20:
P3D+ White/Black
Delivery in Rocklin, CA

Just called my SA to ask for a status update. SA said no VIN had been assigned, but that her computer indicated delivery would likely take place between 12/22 to 12/25. I inquired about scheduling a delivery appointment now (granted very premature) to ensure I could take delivery on a day that I would not be out of town or travelling. I was told that was a big no go, without a VIN assigned.

Thanks to everyone for the ongoing information. Hope this helps.

Hi all,

Been lurking for quite a while. I wanted to pass on some information that I just received from my SA.
Ordered 10/20:
P3D+ White/Black
Delivery in Rocklin, CA

Just called my SA to ask for a status update. SA said no VIN had been assigned, but that her computer indicated delivery would likely take place between 12/22 to 12/25. I inquired about scheduling a delivery appointment now (granted very premature) to ensure I could take delivery on a day that I would not be out of town or travelling. I was told that was a big no go, without a VIN assigned.

Thanks for the info!

Hi all,

Ordered 10/20:
P3D+ White/Black
Delivery in Rocklin, CA

Sounds about right although later than I'd like to hear. I'm hoping being in SoCal means I'll get it a few days before you NorCal folks.