Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fun model 3 drifting video while we are waiting. Just imagine what a M3P can do!
im tempted to buy a rwd as my new drift missile. I had to give up my s13 and e36 for my m3p.
I would love nothing more than for elon to add a RWD drift mode to the performance. that would be ****ing amazing

Who knows..when the new M3 comes out, it will have selectable rwd/awd like the M5 has, that might encourage Tesla to add a similar feature to the performance.

Just called Tesla to verify all the information I needed for pickup on Thursday. After verifying all info, the DA checked to see where the car was and they said it was arriving by EOD today and asked if I wanted to pick it up tomorrow! Woot woot! Pickup appointment moved up to tomorrow! EXCITED!!!

White/White with FSD
Ordered 10/17
Vin in source 12/1
Original Delivery 12/19
Updated Deliver 12/17

just picked up my car..delivery went great although they almost had me drive off without paying, they transferred ownership before I sent payment. Apparently my mvpa said $0 ...I coulda driven off but I figured I should pay them. :)

Attachments

• IMG_9624.JPG
    IMG_9624.JPG
    554.4 KB · Views: 58