Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been reading though this thread the last few weeks and I find it strange that an no one has ever mentioned receiving an email like a few of us have gotten about selecting unavailable delivery dates for pickup. Most people have mentioned receiving a text message for pickup. Is this just a SoCal thing? Unless I am wrong....
I received the unavailability email this morning and I’m in Nor Cal.

Reactions: Kristina
FWIW:

MVPA showed up today in account.

Blue payment button also showed up in account to pay the remaining balance of the car. SA said I don't need to pay the balance in my Tesla account - he said I can pay with a personal check at delivery if I wanted to.

Forum graduation day for me today. Spoke with Tesla yesterday and I was moved up to today for delivery. I'm in NJ (Paramus delivery) if anyone is wondering.
Nice! Did you call them to ask about getting moved up, or did they call you?

Every time I call Tesla they assure me that someone will reach out if an earlier date is available. However seeing as though I've never been contacted by them (besides the automated delivery text), I find that hard to believe.

I said this in Cali thread yesterday, but I was called (first time other than new owner workshop email and a random text a long ago asking me to complete profile) yesterday and told I could come in that day and pick up my car. I’m 3 hrs away. She said there is a 3 day pick up window but I could have until Saturday due to distance or my car was basically someone elses. Crazy that this ish flies. I ordered 10/13, blue, no fsd.

Where’s my emaillllllllllllll

D7E2618B-E2D7-49B4-B3E1-127074F37EE2.gif