Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received the email for Unavailable deliveries between Dec 22 and 31. Should I select all the dates as I will be out of town for all the possibilities? Will they cancel my order? Not sure what to do....

Oh dammmm, that's a tough one. I'm nearly in the same boat as I leave town the night of the 22nd. I selected all dates, but, the 22nd for obvious reasons.

I Think your best option might be to go into a store and see if you can take delivery at the Fremont factory due to travel/rebate concerns.
May the Tesla gods be with us.

5A28EA3E-C12A-4E0F-9C07-4BF5E02CEB13.jpeg
It’s happening! Signed my loan docs electronically and picking up my check tomorrow and my car Thursday!

I called to confirm with them my original delivery date of 12/19 and what I needed to bring. I then asked if they could see where the car was. Once they told me it was being received yesterday, I asked if I could move up my appointment so they did.
Ok thanks. So I'll keep checking every day then lol.

Mine has been in Illinois for 4 days now waiting to be trucked to Ohio. Any day now!

Reactions: Type 5
Oh dammmm, that's a tough one. I'm nearly in the same boat as I leave town the night of the 22nd. I selected all dates, but, the 22nd for obvious reasons.

I Think your best option might be to go into a store and see if you can take delivery at the Fremont factory due to travel/rebate concerns.
May the Tesla gods be with us.

I left the first few days open to try to push them in that direction, but also left the 31st open so I don't get screwed out of a 2019 delivery.

Damn hahaha I was leaning towards leaving only Dec22 available and hope for Dec20. Wrote to my SA, I hope he'll come through.

Good luck guys!