Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

10/2 order white/black FSD
12/2 VIN
12/18 Received call that M3P arrived early, I couldn’t take delivery because I was out of town.
12/21 Took delivery, painless process. Phillip and Derek helped me out, good dudes.

Drive home was pleasant, took about 10 minutes to calibrate, hooked up to wall connector and verified 48 amps... so far so good!

View attachment 491155 View attachment 491156 View attachment 491157 View attachment 491158 View attachment 491159

Very happy for you! We got there a few minutes early and were greeted with congrats from the staff and the sign (a nice touch). Delivery went smoothly. Some minor scratches on the hood and doors which were buffed right out by the detail guys. Drive home was great! Cautiously experimented with the AP and FSD. Driving it was fantastic. Glued to the road and acceleration is phenomenal. We couldn’t be happier with our new baby.

Thanks all, for the group support. It made the time, albeit shorter than most, go quickly. The wait was worth it.

Reactions: Type 5 and sslack18
Guys,

I got my VIN. Norcal here.

Holy crap. I cant believe it. It's coming guys.

11/09/19 Order (I changed config on 11/10/19 to MSM cuz SA accidentally put Black)
VIN: 12/21/19
MVPA is on my page
I can submit payment

No delivery date set yet.

Also wanted to add that I had delivery team reach out earlier today via chat again as I was inquiring about switching to inventory model, but they did confirm that they are pre-production and that switching would not be ideal. This is true as my VIN is 64XXXX and the ones online are 650XXX.

Last edited:
Reactions: sslack18