Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I understanding people have specific SAs for their orders? How does that happen? So far, I'm just calling the 888 number and talking to whomever answers the phone.

I got my SA from having visited a showroom and test driving a P3D. He offered his cell number in case I needed any help afterward. I’ve reached out about three times for updates and received info that was of little value.

True, but this is historically accurate being that it’s exactly how we found out about the 100 packs for the S.

I’m going to laugh if the grey performance wheels aren’t the only thing that changed, and it turns out our P3D’s come with software limited 100 packs. What better way to make money off this ludicrous update than to already have thousands of cars that can pay for the update.

Delivery appointment is 10:00 AM December 26. It has my home address here. Does that mean they are just bringing it to me? Would have thought I'd need to go to the Fremont delivery hub for pick up.

I have home delivery as well. Yes, we have home delivery since we are close to the Fremont factory. I believe you can call Tesla to change delivery to a store, but for me I just left it as is.

Anyway, today I woke up to a text from Tesla saying my car will be out of manufacturing by the end of 12/23 and asked me to schedule the home delivery. I chose Friday from Noon-2pm. I could have chose Thursday 12/26, but figured I may need an extra work day to figure out the financing from EECU and to finalize the insurance. I still don't have an MVPA.

I've been refreshing the source page all day and still no VIN, lol.

But yea, it's getting close. I can feel it!

Glad to see others getting their VINs as well!